Happy_Republic_Day_2020

Tata Indicom bugging with Recorded Phone calls
Jul 30, 2008 12:21 PM 1304 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

I had a Tata Braoadband connection few months back and I switched to BSNL as I heard good things about BSNL(infact it is good).

The nightmare started after I stopped renewing my connection, they kept on calling and sending messages to which I have been promptly informing them that I switched to BSNL as ist performance is better and cheaper..

but NO.. they didnt stop there.. I started receiving Recorded Phone calls every day asking me to renew my account.. I dont understand.. can people be sooo DUMB to keep calling me with their stupid recorded messages and NOT realise I am not gong to renew even after 4 months of bugging and harrasment.

they kept on caling me every day since then.. EVERY DAY.. believe it.. its soo annoying and a breach of your privacy.

I tried calling them many times without use, any Tata Broadband user might have had this experience of calling them and the executives keep on transferring your calls from department to department..

After 4 months, , I am STILL trying to stop them bugging me with they DUMB calls.. see below chain of emails from them... I definetly dont recomment Tata Broadband.

----- Forwarded Message ----

To: customer service

Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 6:52:36

Subject: Re: DE-ACTIVATE MY BROADBAND CONNECTION

It has been 4 working days since I lodged a complain (no. 6474332)... but nothing has happened till now. I don’t know what Ms or  or anyone at your customer care is doing regarding this... I am STILL getting your dumb recorded phone messages.. and I really wonder why you are using a latest technology when you don’t know how to use it, Maybe you can put it to proper use other than bugging customers who DO NOT want to renew your service.

ONLY action you guys took from your side was having your improper English speaking executives to call me and bug me with questions like "why do you want to de-activate the connection" etc.. Answer to which I had clearly given in writing, if you can see below.

I am definitely not going to recommend Tata Broadband service to any of my friends/relatives who may ALSO have to face problems like me.

I HOPE you do something soon.

Thanks for your efforts guys, but this is a poor show.

----- Original Message ----

From: customer service

Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 3:01:24

Subject: FW: DE-ACTIVATE MY BROADBAND CONNECTION

Dear Mr. Thakur,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please refer to the telephonic discussion you had with Ms. on 24-Jul-08.

We have registered a complaint on your behalf regarding the deactivation of the account. Our team will contact you to do the needful at the earliest.

Your complaint number is 6474332

Thank you for your time and patience.

Warm Regards,

Customer Service,

TATA Communications Internet Services Ltd.

Sent: Wednesday, 23 July, 2008 4:37 PM

To: customerservice@tatacommunications.com

Subject: DE-ACTIVATE MY BROADBAND CONNECTION

Hi,

Please DE-ACTIVATE MY BROAD BAND CONNECTION.

My tata broadband connection id is ".

It was a pre-paid connection and I do NOT want to renew the service.

Reason =

*I have taken BSNL broadband connection which is cheaper than tata broadband.

EVERYDAY I am getting recorded phone calls from your side reminding me to renew the service which is a breach of my privacy.

I didn't knew people at tata broadband can be sooo indifferent to not realise for so many days that I do not want to renew the service and keep buggin me with these stupid phone calls.

When your executives called me few months back I had CLEARLY informed them that I do not wish to renew the service and they did NOT give me proper information on how to stop these phoney phones calls and reminders comming to me EVERYDAY. I do not know if you guys realise it but it is a Breach of my privacy by bugging me with these recorded calls daily.

I hope this email gets to someone who is responible enough to consider a customer's problem and try to solve it.

Please call me at the above mentioned number for any more clarification.

Thanks,