Internet Speed:

Feb 12, 2008 08:38 PM 975 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Bad bad

Bad bad  Bad badBad badPlz plz and plz don’t pay the money until u r happy with the connection, it is the Maximum non availability, I prefer u all not buy the connection itself and I am really sick and tired and even frustrated with the service and have complaint ‘N’ number of times and my user id was sykareem123 and its really appreciated for mouthshut were we can make aware for other people.

Bad bad