Internet Speed:

Cheats and liers - TATAs
Feb 04, 2008 06:23 PM 1603 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

GOt Wimax.. Post paid, paid in advance for 4 months (Unlimited 256 kbps). They waived off 5-6 month rent and installation fee. It’s been 24 days and since I got this crap,  it has only worked 4 days. I threatened them with Legal action but these are old thugs.

There customer care does not have straight wimax number. You have to connect to Broadband service and they will pass on your call to wimax dept. It can all in all take 30 mins to get to an incompetent guy who is just sorry about my problem and can only promise to resolve it asap. But to no use. Half of the time they tell to connect and reconnect the cables and restart the system, in the mean time they intentionally drop the calls. Now get back in 30 min. queue.

I am In Jeevan Beema Nagar, Bangalore. Even their tech. staffs that come to resolve the prob. are of no use, as the connectivity is missing from base station. I am going to consumer court against these cheats.

Abhishek Mehta