Internet Speed:

Tata photon+ broadband
May 25, 2009 06:20 PM 3269 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

I am a recent user of Tata photon+ broadband service and to my horror, I found Tata the most pathetic service provider and a bunch of cheats no one to listen to your woes.

They promised me 2 months of free service 10gb download free per month, but on the fourth day they barred my service without giving me a notice and when I called their call centre they told that I have downloaded more than 10gb so I was billed, to which I try to reason with him, I told how is this possible with the 3.1mbps speed, even if I am connected day & night downloading I will not be able to achieve this target in three days. Then he told me to visit their gallery which I did, there they told me that there is a bill of Rs.1304/- pending against me that's why my connection is barred.

So I reminded him as to how is it possible if I am free for upto 20gb or two months. He couldnt explain to me satisfactorily. He told me that a person named Chandan had called me to update me of the situation which was totally a lie. I asked him which number did he called me onto, he sidelined my query and said that I was lying, to which I felt so hopelessly sad. Then I asked him to atleast give me a name and number where I can put my grievance after much persuation he gave a number, to my horror when I called this number the lady behind the line just refused to listen to me saying that I have to complaint on the normal call centre first and then call her I kept on repeating that I had already done that, then she told me to get a docket number for my complaint from the call centre.

But the call centre lady was not ready to give me docket number she kept on repeating this will not happen in future, to which I asked her what about the 1304 bill which I have paid will it be adusted in my account to which she told me no, after much axplaining she gave me a reference number instead of docket number. My advice to all my fellow citizen don't buy any Tata product. This company is nothing but cheat.

Tata Indicom - Surf 3000