Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Service outage, technology snags ..agony continues
Sep 15, 2008 11:23 AM 1972 Views
(Updated Sep 19, 2008 10:08 AM)

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Today is 19 September 2008...and the agony continues. No internet since 6 September 2008. Today is 17 September 2008 and my connection is still down...since 6 September 2008.

My internet broadband wireless connection is kriszacharias@vsnl.net. The connection is out of service since 6 September 2008.   I have repeatedly contacted the customer support, technical support and network support teams and gone through their trouble shooting techniques - with no results so far.

Going through these trouble shooting techniques can be highly agonizing. The customer support, technical support and network support teams tell me that the connection is up and running as per their dashboards. However, I am not able to connect to the Internet.

They agreed to send a person to my doorstep on 11 September 2008 around 8.30 am. The person didn't turn up. Again they agreed to send someone on 12 September 2008. No one has turned up to this amount.

I got this connection converted from wireline to wireless about a fortnight ago - under repeat persuasion by Tata Indicom. Ever since the conversion, I am faced with service outage and technical snags.

Tata Indicom - Surf 3000