Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Visakhapatnam India
Useless service providers to grab money from us
Nov 14, 2010 01:44 AM 4126 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Tata Broadband worst service providers, they don't know how to run business. The customtakeouter service people are inpatients.

Username: SANGAMREDDI@eth.net

Complaint no's:

13089756 Raised on Nov 9, 2010

13107554 Raised on Nov 13, 2010

My  net was  down since one week and even after repeated calls no one attended. I'm  calling daily like a fool. To my surprise I cam to know that the  complaint has been closed without resolving the issue.

I wonder how can they close the issue, without my concern. I haven't seen such a worst kind of service in entire India.

What I noticed they closing the complaints at their own will, no matter  they are resolved or not. None of the tech team will visit the client  location. Says stories. All false promises. Cheating customtakeouters.

The worst thing is that we can't allowed to contact their higher authorities. So your issues can't be escalated.

People don't go for Tata services, its full of waste, time, money and health as well.

Have a nice weekend!