Internet Speed:

Tata - No more trust
Sep 02, 2014 07:03 PM 6013 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

I was using Tata Photon almost a year ago and as I migrated to some other place I disconnected the services. I paid the last bill which was pending but Tata keeps on mailing the new bills every day adding the outstanding amount. Tata is known for trust but now we can say that Tata was known for trust. It was a 2G plan. Few days back I got a call from Solapur branch and they threatened me by sue it to the court. Tata has gone to such a morbid stage that they going to launch a civil case for 450 bucks. I still paid it but the attrocity is even after paying that they are generating new bills and bombarding it on daily basis.

My sincere request is, if you are planning to get a new internet connection drop out the option of Tata and then make a selective list. They are very unethical with there billing pattern.

Tata Indicom - Surf 3000