Leg Room:

Rs. 12,03,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Tata

Jorhat India
Tata Hexa Great SUV to own
Aug 28, 2017 11:35 PM 28970 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

The tata hexa first got my attention in the geneva motoshow 2015.Its the most premium car I could find in this price range.I brought the top model XT 4×4. its a strong looking vehicle with a very aggressive front with the dual coloured bumper and the honey comb grill gives the hexa a perfect look. The 19 inch flat surface alloys looks great. From the side the hexa more looks like an MPV. The wrap around tail lamps gives a sporty look to this car. I am very much satisfied with hexa. And it has a ground clearance of 200mm which is good enough for indian roads. Now about the INTERIOR, the interior of the hexa looks very rich and premium and the front dash is well finished with leather seats.You just get the feel of richness when you are inside hexa. It is equipped with 10 speaker JBL SYSTEM, TOUCHSCREEN INFOTAINMENT and the list goes on. The boot space is good enough giving you a very comfortable ride. But the 3rd row is not very comfortable to hop in. Its very easy to drive you dont feel that you are riding an big Suv its just feels easy and smooth and lastly about its MILEAGE- I am getting around 14kmpl.Overall a good suv to own.

Tata Hexa