Leg Room:

Rs. 17,25,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Tata

Wadki, Maharashtra, India India
Not so great
Jan 16, 2018 11:07 PM 11378 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Hey guys, today I m gonna share my experience about the car Hexa from the brand Tata. This car is expensive in midrange SUV segment. I had a experienced of this car coz I have driven it for so long time in a long trip with my friends.

And what I had experienced that this car is having very low mileage even on highways.

I have checked the correct mileage that it was giving 10 KMPL on highway , I think thats not good mileage at all according to its engine.

And I am telling you that this car has a worst service assistance. Its obvious that if we are enagaging 15 lacks for a car and did not good service then what we paid for.

I think its compatitor cars are better than this car coz its heavier in weight than the other cars in its segment, so you will definitely feel in the performance if you have a good experience of cars. I think ecosport, innove is better option in this segment of cars to choose.

When I was driving this car in a long trip with my friends after just 100 kms the car got so heated up and coolant had leaked and I found that the plastic hose of coolant melted.

I recommand people to look its compatitor cars before you make a decision to to buy this car.

Thank you so much.