Flavor:

Effectiveness:

Ingredient Safety:

Good enough for the money spent
Jul 31, 2013 04:26 PM 11417 Views

Flavor:

Effectiveness:

Ingredient Safety:

I started using this product as I was little down on money for supplements as I am a common user of ultimate nutrition and optimum nutrition.

The first impression on this product was the cost as Tara Nutricare is providing about 1 kg of whey for 1000/- . that's really a grab to go for. But of course it is a Indian based product and u will get for what you paid.

This product will of course give you a little gain in lean muscle but the amount of carbohydrate will make you a little fat though if you are not doing ample amount of cardio.

Can be used both as a pre and post workout drink and for even more faster results try mixing it with skimmed milk. The mix-ability is quite good enough.

After completion of 1 kg now I thought of trying colo whey and will come up with the review soon enough.

Taste: can give 2.5/5

Cost: 4.5/5