Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Bordi Beach, Bordi 401701, MH

+91-487-2421033

Tapovan Retreat - Rude ill behaved people.
Nov 19, 2014 05:19 PM 4141 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Tapovan Retreat on Bordi has several negative reviews and to add to it here comes mine.

We were looking for a weekend gateway in Dec end and looked at this property as it looked unassuming and a simple one.

We booked almost 2 months in advance for a 2 night stay. But within a week of booking it a personal situation cropped up for which I had to request the owner whose mobile no.is 9820191153 to reduce the stay by one night and he agreed to do that at a higher rate of per night charge which I found to be unjustified. He went ahead and cancelled our booking and took 10% of the booking towards cancellation.

I messaged and called him to say this is against Consumer Law as his site or no other communication carries the Cancellation Policy details. He was extremely Rude and said you go ahead and do whatever you want I will not pay back the money. Their Retreat is available at a much lower rates on Cleartrip and other travel portals and I will write to all online Travel portals about my experience so that they give it a serious 2nd thought before keeping Tapovan Retreat in their sites to divert/ mislead travelers who might look at the property without knowing what could be the horrible experience later on.

So travelers please be alert, Tapovan Retreat is not as simple a place as it looks like and for any family person it's a big no no to consider for a stay. They are violating Consumer Law and making money by misleading naive people.

Tapovan Retreat - Bordi Beach - Bordi