Parking:

Store Range:

Ghaziabad India
It's a trap take i high charges
Aug 02, 2017 07:38 PM 19303 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Hello guys today I am here to tell you about this product and I go there 4 month ago for my sister request because they need any jewellery .

when we go there we can't find any parking because they have small parking and already two cars are present there so we have to park some where else after that when we so there the inside environment was good but they have small place which effect they have low storage range of product .

After that when we start asking price of product we are shocked the price was too much but we selected one product then when they will was came again we shocked they take so much charges in this product and when we ask for discount they don't give me so we don't buy the product in that shop and we hate this .

whereas I suggest you don't go this shop try out other shop you will sure satisfied.

Tanishq - Mumbai