Parking:

Store Range:

Don't buy from tanishq jewellery
Jan 09, 2020 02:33 PM 4292 Views (via Mobile)

Parking:

Store Range:

These idiots spoilt my wedding ring. I ordered a wedding ring in 2017. I chose the right size for myself but these guy insisted I go for bigger size as with time it will fit me fine .3 yrs have passed by the ring is still loose. I always fear I might drop it. I went today to adjust the size. Upon reaching the I was told this rings size can't be adjusted. They can make me a new one in exchange. Now wait for the suprise he said the ring is worth 71000 now and if i was a smaller size i have to pay 1, 17000 exra. He gave 1, 88000 estimate. Are they out of their mind. For the ring I bought from them they are giving 71000 for it and same one for smaller size they are asking 1, 88000.

What sense it makes. They are here to loot people. They don't even care they are ruining someone's wedding memories.

Plzz don't visit tanishq.total idiots

Tanishq - Mumbai