Parking:

Store Range:

Lal Bungalow Cross Roads, Ifci Bhavan, CG Road, Ahmedabad 380015, GJ

+91-79-61998800

Very satisfied with the team.
Sep 03, 2019 07:07 PM 7788 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I have bought many pieces of jewelry from this shop on my wadding. You can buy any types of jewelry here, But I personally like the Diamond jewelry. They provide the best product service and they also provide the best customers service as well. When I went to this shop, The owner of this shop provide me all types of facilities and they also provide me all knowledge of pieces of jewelry.

They have a wide variety of design in diamond product and prices are pretty competitive as well.

The best thing is you can book the product and try them at home and then make you purchase. Thanks to Mr. Darpan for showing us various design right at home. I have ordered 3 items, Looking forward to delivery which will happen in 15 days approx.

My wife just loves this jewelry. Will be happy to make the purchase again. THANK YOU.

Tanishq - CG Road - Ahmedabad