Parking:

Bad Experience
Oct 18, 2019 02:17 PM 6121 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Salespersons are friendly. But the very bad experience, thinking like a brand product, huge for making charges, and given a defective product. When gone for repairs, they don't have a proper working lamp to check my product, and still, I can see some fine work on my jewelry got flipped and damaged after repair once. And the product not used even once. I am really scared to go back again for that repairing some more. If it happens something while repairing, they simply say, they will replace it with some other new design. To buy other they don't have a good collection. price would vary every day, and again those new replaced products also are defective.( I saw this personally). peoples in tanishq are not bothering about that minute work, If you can't give the quality for that minute work, we should buy in your showroom? why should we pay for that huge amount to making charges if you can't give the best quality?

Tanishq - Bangalore