Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Pallavan Salai, Park Town, Chennai 600003, TN

+91-1800 419 4287

Worst service and pathetic online service
Sep 02, 2015 11:39 AM 7269 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

My home is in Chennai and I work in Banglore. So I used to travel a lot during my holidays from work to home and vice versa. Initially I used to travel in TNSTC buses as they are very cheap than any other private services. But after getting loads of bitter experiences with TNSTC I decided not to travel with them anymore.

I book ticket through their online portal 5 months back but on my date of travel, there was a strike by the TNSTC staffs. I suffered ultimately because I had an important work on that day which was missed terribly. The staffs are not even bothering to answer us. They didn’t refunded the amount too. They asked me to post the printout of the ticket with a refund requisition letter. I did that but I never got any refund even after 5 months.

Moreover they have cockroaches and rats in their buses. So decide yourself whether you wanna travel in their buses or not.

Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation