Opposite More Mall, Near CBS College Road, Nashik 422002

+91-253-2571961

Mumbai India
Good food quick service
May 15, 2018 07:05 PM 628 Views (via Android App)

I had been to this place with my family on my Nashik trip. The restaurant is it a very prime location hence we decided to have a dinner here. The Ambience of the restaurant is nice and decent it is nicely lit up and peaceful place. The setting arrangement were also comfortable. The food I had your was chicken handi half plate and naan. The food was delicious and yummy the presentation of the food was nothing much appealing it was a very simple. The service of this restaurant is very prompt I really liked it. The staff is also friendly and courteous. As far as pricing of the dishes is concerned this place is very reasonable compared to the quality and the quantity of the food they serve. This is the one of the best restaurant at a very prime location I highly recommend this place to others.

Talk Of The Town - Nashik