Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

4 & 5, Opposite to Nigdi Police Chowky, Old Mumbai Pune Road, Nigdi, Pune 411044, MH

Ford

+91-8805500088

Horrible service experience with Talera ford, Nig
Dec 21, 2016 08:03 PM 6060 Views (via Mobile)

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

I had sent my car ford figo for the service and had explained in detail the issue of noise coming at sometimes from the front. The service supervisor called up and listed the parts which needed to be replaced and surging the total service price to 120%. When the car was delivered after 1 day of promised delivery date there were fresh scratches on the car body and the noise which was coming from front had increased instead of diminishing. The service supervisor explained that he was unable to find the root cause of the noise issue.He went ahead and replaced few parts from the vehicle while the main issue was still unreaolved.

Last year I was experiencing another noise from the front right of the vehicle. After several test drives and several inspections I was told that it is a transmission issue and it would cost around 30k. I did not agree to the solution and asked them to change tyres and test which they did not do. Later I changed my vehicle's tyres and the front right noise issue vanished. I doubt the qualifications of the staff/workers who are not able to identify the issues correctly.

Talera Ford - Pune