Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

4 & 5, Opposite to Nigdi Police Chowky, Old Mumbai Pune Road, Nigdi, Pune 411044, MH

Ford

+91-8805500088

Avoid servicing at Talera Ford if possible
Dec 20, 2010 12:12 PM 7792 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Initially some 3 years back this service center was good. The complaints were handled well and tracked. In short I was pretty satisfied.However of the period the service went from Good to worse.I has a Ford Ikon 1.8D. The prices here slowly became prohibitive and there was a lack of explanation as to issue at hand. I expected the center to atleast alert me about the subsequent things that need to be taken care. I wanted to know how a problem can be avoided however there was little support on the same.

Once I was told that due to my A/C now working my wheel bearing went off. I am not very educated in automobiles but the above definitely didn't make sense to me. Many of the parts come from Chennai, they didnt tell me about it early on, once my car was with them, it is only then they told me that they will need to keep it for a week which caused a lot of inconvenience.

Unfortunately there are only two centers in Pune (Talera and Planet) where I went and at both places I had a bad experience. I dropped my idea of upgrading my ford just because of this and chose and SX4 instead.

I later heard from some of my friends that many people who use Ford actually go to Mumbai to get their car serviced.

Talera Ford - Pune