Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

4 & 5, Opposite to Nigdi Police Chowky, Old Mumbai Pune Road, Nigdi, Pune 411044, MH

Ford

+91-8805500088

Talera Ford, Nigdi, Pune -Very poor service.
Dec 26, 2013 12:32 PM 5751 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Hi,

I am writing this after a horrible and bad experience I faced at Talera Ford Nigdi and this review will be helpful for the owners of ford fiesta who are thinking to go to Talera Ford Nigdi for servicing purpose or maintenance or upgrade.

First thing is they don't have experts who can exactly point out the problem in your vehicle. Problem with my car was some noise was coming from front side when I went to them they told me that you need to change the shockers as they are not ok and the estimated cost is around 10k. When they replaced shocker still noise was there so they again told me that u need to change the ball joint .

After some other suggestion like changing engine belts and other small parts they increased by bill upto 23k. It means they dont have experts who can exactly point out the problem.I took my car to home after 1 day one new problem I faced.

I never faced this problem before. Car was getting abruptly down/stop in running state and after waiting for 5 minutes its getting started. I again went to Talera Ford Nigdi. They suggested me that they need to change the engine injector bushes and this is the reason to stop the car in running state. And they charged me 4.3k for these bushes.

After changing these bushes also I am facing the same problem and they not at all care about that.  Their customer service is unprofessional, raw and pathetic. They do not at all care about the customer satisfaction and always trying to increase the final bill amount  rather than solving the main problem.

I wont suggest this service center to my friends and to other car owners to go with them.

Talera Ford - Pune