Security/Immigration:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Barddhaman India
The Monument of Love
Apr 27, 2018 10:29 PM 4665 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Apr 28, 2018 06:41 AM)

Security/Immigration:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

I want to share my wonderful experience about Taj Mahal in Agra.Last month I visited my friend's place in Agra.After reaching Agra, my heart could not wait to see the Palace of Love.It was like a dream come true.I never visited Taj Mahal before.We went to Taj Mahal the next day.It was an amzing experience.When I saw the Taj Mahal, I had to murmur, Oh my God! What a beautiful monument! There are four gates.There were flower gardens and water fountains.We did not hire a guide.My friend guided us.He told me amazing facts about Taj Mahal.You can also stay in hotels.There are many good hotels.The beauty of Taj Mahal can not be expressed in a simple review.Its beauty beggars description.The architecture and the design of the monument gives you the taste of the history of India.Every Indian should visit this place at least once.Otherwise, they will miss the opportunity of experiencing the eternal creation of love.Thank you for your kind attention.

Taj Mahal - Agra