Security/Immigration:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Auraiya India
Intricate carving of white marble
Jan 05, 2018 01:36 PM 3975 Views (via iOS App)

Security/Immigration:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

My home town is in U.P. so one day I went to Agra to see the one of seven wonders The Taj Mahal. It is one of the most famous tourist destination. when you enter in this hitoric place you can see the security arrangement. There were many police man will there for security so u will feel safe. There were clarkroom facility for luggage so u can deposite your bag there. In this place people hv to give attaintion for cleanliness, so they hv to wear white paper shocks which they can buy there. When I entered in it I was The Taj. it is amazing There were white clouds in the sky and Taj peak in the sky. it seemed like I m on earth standing infront of heaven , and heaven is in the white clouds. Combination of white marble and white clouds are fabulous. art and craft in the white marble was amazing. Behind of Taj yamuna river flowing made it more beautiful. when u stand on Taj local side seens will touch your hurt. Tourist came from all over the world for vising The Taj so there were many hotel and restaurants near the Taj so people can stay there. after vising Taj Mahal I eat dosa and pav bhaji near the restaurant. It was a great experience visiting the Taj.

Taj Mahal - Agra