Security/Immigration:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

New Delhi India
Complants again the worker
Sep 22, 2019 07:18 PM 1273 Views (via Mobile)

Security/Immigration:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

For the first time with lots of excitment i went to visit the Taj Mahel with my family. We were 3 adults indians and bought the tickets for the same and he at the counter gave me 3 tickets and one token..I thought that one family gets one tocken issued so i left the counter with 3 tickets and one token..but when we proceed towards the entry gate the person at the entrance asked me to give 3 tokens..i thought the person at the counter will understand and help me out but even the manager refused to give me 2 more tokens..I even asked him to look to this matter through the cctv footage but the manager said its not their job..i was forced to buy the tickets again ..non of the working team at Taj Mahel helped me, it all happened today around 10.30 am..Its not a matter of Rs.100 but such things happened at the world's famous tourist place one of the seven wonders of the world for which every Indian like us feel proud about is not expected at all..even the way they treat the way they talk was very rude..its my humble request be honest and remember "Atithi Devo Bhava"

Taj Mahal - Agra