Security/Immigration:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Akola India
Best Monument in the World
Apr 20, 2018 03:47 PM 4235 Views (via Android App)

Security/Immigration:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Taj Mahal is the most famous and beautiful monument in the world. I visited Taj Mahal with my family 3 months ago. I was really happy to see it. Approximately 40, 000 tourists visits Taj Mahal in a single day. There were many hotels and local lodges in Agra.

When we visited we hired a Guide in 200 rs only. He explained each and every thing about Taj Mahal. It tooks 22 years to complete. There are four main gates of Taj Mahal when we enter we saw beautiful gardens around and fountains besides them there was Taj Majal, which looks like a white shining pearl. The Guide tells us how the Minar, pillars, tiles, architecture made by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan for his late wife Mumtaz Mahal. A mosque is also present near it. It is completely made up of white Sang-e-marmar. The grave of Shah Jahan and his wife is present in the center of Taj Mahal.

I am really astonished and happy to see such a beautiful palace. I suggest you to go there and hire a guide. Without guide you can't understand it completely. Guide also tell us that Shah Jahan didn't cut any workers hand it is just a myth.

Taj Mahal - Agra