Security/Immigration:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Completely different
Jan 24, 2018 10:45 PM 4180 Views (via Android App)

Security/Immigration:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders in the world which is situated in Agra uttar Pradesh, India. Taj Mahal builded by famous and lover mughal empirer.

Now I tell my wonderful experience to you that last week me and my friends go to Agra for business purposes but some friends says can we go the journey of Taj Mahal. Then we will go. The tickets are expensive. When we entered in Taj, their was neat and clean floors, garden, and grave.

The design of it infrastructure is so cool every angle of side tower is correct and same. In this one place where world famous Kohinoor diamond was fixed in that place, the place is so boring without Kohinoor.

We all are enjoyed and take so many photos from our phones from different side seen. In last I want tell that when you are go to see Taj Mahal never see the cost of ticket only enjoy in that place. Thanking you

Taj Mahal - Agra