Security/Immigration:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Ghaziabad India
Beautiful Taj Mahal
Jan 18, 2018 05:01 PM 4706 Views (via Android App)

Security/Immigration:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hey guys Basically I am from uttrakhand and currently living in Ghaziabad so last week my friends ask me to visit Taj Mahal with them . Initially I wasn't so much happy to go there as it is a monument .

But when I reached there I was so amazed just watching it from outside. As we enter there there were so many travellers and foreigners who were there to visit TAJ .

We hired a guide to tell the history of Taj and he told us vary amazing facts about it.

When we were entering into the TAJ it was so amaxing that from the entry gate it look so close as we cross the gate it was so far .

The view from the gallery of TAJ MAHAL was so good as we can see the GANGA river , the Red Fort Where the Shah Jahan was to live as a prisnor .

We went there in our car so we have to pay 100 rs for parking which is quite high.

But the beauty of Taj is qiite impressive and if you live nearby it you should go there once .

Taj Mahal - Agra