Finance Plans:

Anna Salai, Mount Road, Anna Salai, Triplicane, Chennai 600002, TN

Skoda

+91-9341604999

Poompuhar, Tamil Nadu, India India
One of the worst experience ever
Apr 19, 2018 05:25 PM 558 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

I bought a TATA Tigor with exchange Sumo Grande in TAFE last year. till booking the car repose was awesome. after made the first payment it became worst. not even worst, wosrter than worst. actually still I am search for a word to brief my feel. After the payment no one picking the phone call. if I call to landline number your representative is out of office went for a meeting respective manager is not available. these kind of reply only I got from them. So i'd to visit the showroom daily to know the status.

For exchange itself they took 20 days, that too lower than expected price. I asked them to take my old vehicle back. but they weren't allowed(in soft manner) me to take it back. they didn't let me out till I come to their price. Finally they made me to decide to exchange my sumo with their price

And also manager was very very irrespective. he don't even know how to speak to a customer. my car was delivered 2 weeks delayed, in between that 2 weeks I went to showroom and asked him when my vehicle will get delivered, he replied that "i don't know we are not the slave to you we can't answer you every time, we will inform once it is ready to deliver" it was my bad my motor loan got approved and delivered to them.:( even a fish market sales boy won't behave like this to a customer.

Even after that 2 weeks also vehicle got delivered with damages and it was fixed by them in first service only. Even though they fixed the issue with no cost, I used my brand new car with damage for 2 months. Usually they won't deliver cars before 6PM. because if you take the car by that time you can't see most of the damages and also they will do the process till 7 so that they can urge you take the vehicle out.

My suggestion is don't go there even for rain.

My bad there is no option to give the rating below 1:(