Finance Plans:

Nov 28, 2007 01:22 PM 3233 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

I recently booked a Hyundai i10(Magna) thro Tafe Access and have received the car too. I had approached Access abt 10 days back for a test drive. I was promised Noon on a particular day - the car did not arrive. I called the service rep at 2 PM, he confirmed that he will be there by 4 PM.he didnt turn up till 6 PM, post which I again called him - he finally stated that he will be there in 5 mins and he is right on the road where I work.

He didnt turn up that day. Next day I called again and shouted at them - the receptionist pacified me and said that the test drive can be held the same day and promised to send the vehicle at 6 in the evening, you guessed it right - nobody came that day too. Next day I walked in and spoke to the supervisor there.he nonchalantly said that such things are bound to happen and we have to lie to customers since the demand is high.I was shocked at this attitude. Anyways since I was in the showroom - I booked the car and the dealer promised a free "Teflon coating".the delivery was delayed by 2 days from the promised date which was one week after paying the amount(which accordingly to the dealer is normal!) On the delivery date I went at 10 AM - they made me wait till 11 AM to clean the car(in front of me) and finally the car was given.

Since some extra money was taken from me I was expecting a cheque - that hasnt come yet.I have been promised that they will refund asap. Overall a poor experience, I would recommend Kun Hyundai if you want to buy a Hyundai car in Chennai. Just to test there service - I called for test drive at Noon and presto! the car was there sharp at Noon. The sales person followed up with me, five times too - alas I had paid the money to Access.

Tafe Access - Chennai