Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Among all the National Parks I have visited being a seeker of wilderness for the last two and half decades of my life, Tadoba Andheri Tiger Reserve of Maharashtra, has always held a special significance to me. Some decades back, a friend of mine of Nagpur, took me to Tadoba Andheri National Park, near Nagpur for the first time in my life on a leisurely holiday. That was my first visit to a proper site of wilderness. It was an early winter morning and Tadoba was gleaming with its post monsoon exuberance of greenery. The ripples of brimming blue water of the Tadoba lake, were dazzling in the mellow light of the morning Sun . The robust tree line of the forest afar wore a mystic look in the thin haze of winter . Amidst such ambiance of mingled silence and tranquility, I discovered a new realm of pristine nature, lying absolutely unruffled and unhindered by the mundane cacophony of life outside. I once for all, gave in to the hypnotic charm of the wilderness and irresistible addiction of weird, wondrous inhabitants of it. Henceforth, the national parks of the country have become the places of my holy pilgrimage and I just can’t help but to hop them one after other in order to quench my insatiable thrust for the beauty of nature and its extraordinary denizens.

Tadoba National Park - Chandrapur