Shop No. 13 & 14, Shree Gajanan Maharaj Nagar, Mohinder Singh Kabul Road, Kalyan West, Thane 421301, MH

+91-7738642215

Yemmiee Restaurant!!!
Jul 07, 2015 03:08 PM 853 Views

Takpa Pure Veg restaurant near mohindar singh kabal singh School in kalyan. The restaurant is newly Renovated now so its attract more people. I went here with my friends after my Farewell in classes. Seeing the restaurant we were imagining how tasty the food will be. I it did not disappoint us.

The taste of so Yemmiee that all of us got a big smile on our Face. Firstly we ordered Masala Dosa for all and it was just fabulous. Then everyone ordered something for lunch.

I ordered Mutter paneer dish which I like the most and till now I could not forget the taste of it. The food quality was fresh as I can guess eating it. The rate of everything is average than the other restaurants. The thing I like the most is that the customer service was very quick and we have to wait for minutes for our orders. As a said that the restaurant was recently renovated so the ambience was was good and well maintained. This restaurant is a very memorable day for us.

Tadka Pure Veg - Kalyan - Thane