Road Grip:

Rs. 53,688 (Ex-Showroom)

Bangalore India
TVS always will be best in the market for mileage
Jul 07, 2017 09:36 PM 4916 Views (via iOS App)

Road Grip:

TBS all the models look was very nice and also crazy because of the good mileage, the best part on TVS bike maintenance charge will be very less which I feel from few years. My brother is using Pages Star city which we have a very good experience also I am using TVS phonics since 7 to 8 months it is in under warranty still I did not faced any issue with my bike.

I can save a lot of money because of good mileage around 80 to 90 TMPL average I'm getting mileage. Also it has instant pick up is the one for long drive as well. I went in Montego around 150 km journey and average speed was 60 it was awesome journey for me I was worried if any problem comes I'll be stuck on the road but it was given better performance around 300 km up down return to home successfully. I'm recommending everyone get an experience with TVS phonics.

TVS Phoenix