Road Grip:

Rs. 80,811 (Ex-Showroom)

TVS

Good looks but poor engine performance
Jul 17, 2018 09:23 PM 8715 Views (via Android App)

Road Grip:

Hello friends! I bought this bike 6 years ago. This was an awesome bike during its initial stage. Engine performance was good, nice pick up. You could feel the power of the bike. But, after 2 years its engine power, pick up started decreasing gradually. Even after servicing, the problem remains. And now after 6 years, it has become really worse. There is a lot of vibration, then no pick up. During its initial stage I reached top speed of 110 km/hr. But, now it has decreased to 70 km/hr. Even after you rotate the accelerator, it won't rise. The gears doesn't work properly and because of the vibration, my legs starts paining. And ultimately I cannot use it for long journeys. This bike becomes uncomfortable as much as it becomes old.The main problem I have faced is with the kills switch and the self start. Apart of the performance, the looks are stunning. Really sporty look it has got. Moreover, it gives you really a good mileage.I would suggest you guys not to go with the looks. Go with the performance and choose your bike wisely.

Thank you!