Road Grip:

Rs. 90,135 (Ex-Showroom)

TVS

Asansol India
The real truth
Jul 18, 2018 07:43 PM 11728 Views (via Android App)

Road Grip:

Hii guy's my self koushik. And I

Am using Apache RTR 160 almost 1 year.

So guys Apache RTR 160 is a very good bike. The mileage is just awesome in other variant of 150 and 160 CC bikes Apache gives is the better mileage and any other bikes in the market. The performance is very good and the maintenance cost is almost zero. It's a perfect bike for use. I am belong to a middle class family and for me apache very suitable.

The mileage of Apache RTR 160 is almost 45 to 48 km per litter. as you know this bike has many other features that helps you to drive safely and smoothly in any kind of road.

Its take 60 seconds to reach the speed of 70 - 80. The battery life is very good and the engine performance is also good. As you know this this bike has some defect one of them is the vibration and the other one is the gripe.

When you reach almost 60 km per hour it starting vibrate. Vibration is too much than any other bikes there is no option to control this vibration. If you're right under the 60 km per hour then there is no permission but after you reach the 60 km speed limit the vibration started and it's become on your speed.

And second problem is that the tire grip is very bad. I almost fall 2 times the gripe is not good. It's slepary. If you ignore this two problems a bike is good and this to publish not the measure. This is some minor problem otherwise the bike is good and if you are belong to America Samvidhan I prefer to buy this bike.

TVS Apache RTR 160