Road Grip:

Rs. 90,135 (Ex-Showroom)

TVS

Very good
Jan 09, 2019 10:21 PM 18530 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jan 11, 2019 08:23 PM)

Road Grip:

This bike is the best bike that I think because it gives very good mileage and according to its price person of low and medium family can purchase it. In our surrounding this bike is running most among of the all bikes. It is available in various colour like black, grey, red, blue, cherry, white colour. It has electric meter which shows time and date. Its look is very sporty. It has a good hydraulic system. The sit quality is very good. By riding this bike I feel very comfortable.It contains very large quantity of oil 17 litre tank.

. It has a good ABs system. It has a dashing back light and has a small light above the number plate. Its headlights has a powerful vision and it is able to see clearly in the fog in winter season. Its handle is so long and can be hold comfortably. It is good for long drive and runs smoothly and have very good speed. I have a TVS Apache RTR 160 black colour.

TVS Apache RTR 160