Road Grip:

Rs. 90,135 (Ex-Showroom)

TVS

TVs Apache RTR 160
May 19, 2018 02:11 AM 5951 Views (via Mobile)

Road Grip:

Apache RTR is one of the most powerful bike. It is the pride for indian bike riders. It was a dream come true when I got this bike. Apache exhaust is mind blowing. Apache RTR is best.

When I go through the road very one can't wait to see the bike it got a very super and mind blowing exhaust.

The sound of the engine is very mooth which we like the must.

Very comfortable to ride the bike, when I set on the back I usually don't get any problem or any type of pain at all. The suspension is very good. No vibration.

Look is always good for Apache. RTR 160 gives a mileage of 45-50 km/ltr at long road and in city road. Best for riding in city as well as on highways. You can easily cruise at 90-100 kmph without any back or wrist pain and easy handling.

It's speed so good 122 is my top speed on this bike pickup so high I got 8 sec to 60 speed and it's sound is very nice and price is ok for this must bike.

Maintenance is high but comfort is cool. Riding is superb and controlling is amazing.

TVS Apache RTR 160