Road Grip:

Rs. 80,484 (Ex-Showroom)

TVS

NotUp To The Mark But Good Bike
Nov 18, 2018 06:01 AM 12149 Views (via Android App)

Road Grip:

Hi guys. This is Deep here, and today I'm going to talk about the TVS Apache 160 4V motorcycle.

Well guys every bike has some good and bad sides, so that this bike also has some good and bad sides.

Firstly let's talk about the good sides.

The Apache 160 4v is good 150-160cc bike. It 159.7cc oil cooled engine with 16.1 bhp at 8000 RPM and 14.8 nm torque at 6500 RPM. It has a 5 speed gear box and comes carburetor varient only.

Well the milage is good on this bike, you can easily get around 35-38 KM/L. The handling is also good. The riding position is also great for short riders as well as tall riders. The instrument cluster is also has lots of details, and it records the top speed you touch.

Now let's talk about the bad sides.

The tyre is not that wide unlike the honda hornet. The braking is good but not up to the mark. The engine refinement could have been better. The design is good but the build quality remains plasticky.

Well these are some thing I'm having good and bad with my apache 160 4V. But I'll recommend everyone to take at least a test drive then to decide.

Thanks.