Road Grip:

Rs. 92,088 (Ex-Showroom)

TVS

Kolkata. India
Tvs Apache RTR review
Feb 19, 2019 08:24 PM 9889 Views (via Android App)

Road Grip:

Dear biker friends, a honest review from a buyer of tvs Apache 160 bike. I have purchased the bike two years ago and I am not really satisfied with the bike. The chasis of my bike has degraded and rusted to such an extend that I avoid riding it and whenever I have to, I fell scared of bike breaking and me falling. The silencer tube from engine has rusted.I doubt of it breaking during high REVS. Forward left suspension is leaking oil and has been adviced by service agent that the suspension tube is pitted and needs replacement. Forward disc brake arrangement was found to be jamed and had to be bored to change break pads. After boring it makes noise and does not function properly. I do understand that a 2 years old bike can have minor problems, but the chassis problem is unimaginable. Quote for changing chassis has been given to me as rs 18000, which is uneconomical at this stage. Rusted silencer completely destroyed the look of the bike and I cannot determine how strong it is now. Forward disc brake jamed even when serviced at their service station regularly. It cost me around rs15000 to get it bored and it is not working properly now. The customer care representative says it's one of cases and they can't do anything about it as it is not under warrenty. So think before purchasing this bike, who knows you might face the same problem which I am going through now.

TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Fi Dual Disc