Claims Settlement:

Feb 26, 2016 06:49 PM 42576 Views

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

My dear mouthshut friends I am samrat and tody I am going to review Tata Aia life insurance.i invested my money in a life insurance plan named Maha life gold that time its name was Tata aig in 2011 feb.they convinced me by fake promises like after 3 years I will get bonus and so on.but after 3 years of regular premium payments I found there is no bonus credited in my bank account contacted Tata aia they said this is not the scheme.you heard wrong.i told them no your executives told me this at the time of sales but now they are denieing .i am very angry with this company.staffs are not supportive.now my plan is in auto loan mode. I will never recommend this to any one.guys beware of Tata aia they will make you fool with fake promises and take your maoney and after few years where will you search that executive who fooled you.so invest in other things or other insurance company.best is LIC but never think to invest in tata aia.

TATA AIA Life Insurance