Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Simdega India
My experience was not good !!!
Dec 06, 2017 05:44 PM 17958 Views (via Mobile)

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

My dad have Tata AIA extra security approach. Prior when relationship chief wanted the visit demonstrate to us the review of their plans, we are persuaded and gone for jump year design. Be that as it may, we were charged additional for pre contract then we gripes to client care and they are less educated and set aside a loads of opportunity to answer our questions. So we are less happy with their client mind administrations. We don't get legitimate updates of your approach on sms or sends. Later we request any updates of your plans from the relationship supervisor yet scarcely he takes care of us and hasn't give brief insights about it. The jump year design is putting forth less returns thinks about to different organizations. Its takes long strategy for claims settlements and its exceptionally rushed for us. So I recommend to look for good insurance agency instead of this, who are paying great comes back to their strategy.

Write a Review on TATA AIA Life Insurance