Network:

Charges and Billing:

Manpur India
Bed network
Dec 06, 2017 01:32 PM 2065 Views (via Android App)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

Hello friend today I will tell my real experience about this t24 mobile network perhaps everyone one don't know about this sim that's why I will talk about this network.

This network I have been using last 2 year ago, when I had to the bhubanswar that's why I brought this network, I also here about this network is a very good.

But I was wrong as soon as I brought this network 250 rs but it was promo balance available and as well as 100 mb internet pack,

That's was very less but I think by the way should be good network, as soon as I used this network is very slow always is having sarver down,

There was only 2 single tower in my phone and when I opened any official website by internet wab page doesn't open and maximum internet speed of this network has given 20 kbps to 30 kbps so I really upset by this network that's why because when I have some act of internet is goes to very slow,

When I call any then doesn't calling,

In this area don't have more network of this sim and there calling charge is costly and as well internet pack that's why I don't like this network,

And customer service is not very well of this network it is really needed to improved so that's everyone could be use. That's why all my friends I request to you that don't brought this network , this network doesn't gives good network.

Thank you.