Network:

Poor service!!!
Dec 01, 2017 12:09 PM 2549 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

It was providing services good but nowadays it is becoming worse service provider. I have a prepaid sim for this network which I got from bigbazaar after shopping and they promised that I will be getting recharges every time I shop. The recharges provided are very less as compared to the shopping amount so it is totally waste plan of it.

I just hate it's offers as they are not attractive at all and they are overpriced. If the company do not provide good offers soon then they will have to close their shutters. Even 1 GB 3G data on this sim is worth rs 148. Do they think people are fool. I actually don't remember when I lastly opted for any data plan on this network.

This sim has very expensive call rates and full talktime offers are also not good. Their service is worst. Taking to customer care will blow off your all recharged amount and your patience. I don't use this sim now and it is resting in piece in my family's old nokia.

Don't ever think to choose this network.

T24 Mobile Operator