Network:

Charges and Billing:

Jsr (Jamshedpur) India
Worst mobile operator
Nov 15, 2017 07:40 AM 2925 Views (via Android App)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

Hi this is your friend and today I am back with another review on T24 Mobile operator. this operator is of Tata docomo .This sims

is provide only to bigbazar customer and also avilable in bigbazar only for buy. I am using this in purpose of I am bigbazar customer all the sms and offers related to bigbazar is given in this sim only.

Problem phased : -

1#) This operator network is very poor while calling due network problem the call cuts off. Some times the network disappeare .It is not good for calling or net use purpose because it net is of 2g and that also very slow.

2#) Its recharge also not avilable in retailer it only avilable in bigbazar . I have done rechare of rs 100 I got only rs84 main balance.It is to expensive the call rates are very expensive . It rates cutters are also very high as compared to other operators local+ std is rs39 in which 1.2paisa/2 will be applied for 28days.

3#) some time it's has offered on shopping like buy this thing and get 25rs recharge balance and many. But buy and claim I seen no any recharge provide me.

4#) one major problem is Customer service that is also not good it connects to customers care at very late they dont helps me properly .

So they never help me anyday.

Note -i given you a small suggestions to you as this review next choice is yours.

T24 Mobile Operator