Network:

Charges and Billing:

Kolkata India
Bad experience
Dec 09, 2017 01:13 PM 2346 Views (via Mobile)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

Hi friends, today I want to share my personal experience about this T24 Mobile Operator. I got this sim from Big Bazaar Mall. I went there for shopping, and they asked me if I had this sim, so I said no, so they asked me to use this sim, and they were also offering some offers for it. I started using this sim, but the network of this sim was too bad, or I would rather say the worst one as compared to other mobile operators. When I used to call the customer care department, they used to talk nicely, but they never understood what I actually wanted to say. So after then, i waited for 1-2 months, hoping that it would get better, but nothing changed, in fact they started deducting my balance unnecessarily, so I stopped using this sim from then. I would never recommend this T24 mobile operator to anyone.

T24 Mobile Operator