Eid_ul_Fitr_2020

Delhi India
Syska LED Bulbs
Jan 17, 2018 02:05 PM 745 Views

Handy:

Syska is very popular and very common brand names in appliances in India. I love this product. It is very useful for me and my family. Recently I have purchased the 12 watts LED Bulbs from my nearest Syska showroom. The bulb of the design is very classy and very beautiful. This bulb gives a very super bright light for such a small power consumption. it is very light weighted about 880gms. Syska 12 watt LED bulb is providing good lighting in bedroom, kitchen and working area. The electricity bill reduces approximately more than 50%. Its features are very fast and very amazing. The bulb of the lighting is very powerful. The body oh this LED bulb is very strong and very powerful. I consumed 90 volts. The costumer service is very good and very fast. The staff is very polite with our costumers. I am very satisfied on purchasing the Syska LED Bulbs.

Syska LED Bulbs