Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Ahmedabad India
Worst service and customer support.
Aug 21, 2017 08:20 AM 12965 Views (via Android App)

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

As my brother mobile was got damaged, me and my brother both had gone to the syska insurance company. After going there they told us that you have to submit you id proof and insurance xerox copy. We submitted. Next day they called us and said that this will not repair here and you have to go to another branch of syska. This company they just make us roam till 3 days and after 5 days they called and said that your insurance has been claimed and the same you'll receive after one week. As we thought that though they make us roam but the service is fast. But, as the one week passed we didn't received any call from the company. Then we called the customer service centre and asked about the phone then they said us that the work is still not yet started on your phone. Staff also behaved very bad. And their was no customer support. As they have the charge to file a claim but, they just told us that you have to claim by yourself. We got very much disappointed by the syska insurance and took pledge that we'll never buy syska gadget security.

Syska Gadget Secure