Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Worst worst worst service ever
Apr 10, 2018 12:12 PM 1119 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Apr 10, 2018 12:07 PM)

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Hii people!

I want to give 0(zero) rating for this service but there is no such option here.

While purchasing my mobile I was not aware of this company, I thought insuring mobile is a good idea and invested 4000 rs on insurace. I purchased a new samsung note5 from a local samung shop in my city which is in telanga, I have spent 50, 000 rs on phone and 4000 rs on insurance and with in 8 months I had some trouble with my phone so, I have sent it to syska.

I have couriered my phone along with the documents to pune office, and they acknowledged me that they have recieved my phone and sooner they are going to work on my phone.

Now it has been 1 yr 1 month I havnt recieved my phone. Every time I call customercare some person picks the call and tell me that "your phone is under repair"

I am literally fed up now.

In total I have lost 54000 and courier charges plus waste of my time

They wont tell you when they are going to return your mobile.

I got my new samsung note 8 now, and I think they will give me back my note5 after me purchasing my note 35 lol.

But kindly dont insure your mobile with this insurance service. Its just waste of your money, time and patience.

Instead you can go to care centers or local mobile shops.

Worst worst worst worst service ever.

Syska Gadget Secure