Claims Settlement:

Nov 07, 2017 09:09 PM 9001 Views

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Hello everybody, everyone wants too keep there device and gadgets secure either by means of paying money or non payable system. Moreover when I bought my mobile phone Samsung J2 prime 2 months back the shopkeeper offered me a insurance facility on mobile at Rs. 699 named Syska Gadget secure which covers 100% free exchange on parts either internal or external damage of mobile i.e. full mobile for one year. When I paid he issued me one envelop containing insurance package and registered my mobile I also got 1 year anti virus protection on mobile free from syska. But after 10 days of buying my phone screen damaged fully due to a major road accident and when I claimed on syska for my mobile repair they submitted my phone for repair and told to take back within 2 days. when I asked for my mobile they gave silly reasons and told it is not repaired and it would take 2 days more time after that when I was back after 2 days he repeated same thing with new silly reason I was completely frustrated without my mobile. He told to pay 1400 as some percentage of insurance and get my phone hand to hand. overall these companies make people foll and and waste time of people as well as money no value of money as well as fraud service. They see there own profit and fill their pocket. hence I recommend not to go for this insurance better to opt any other companies.

Syska Gadget Secure