Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Jaipur, Rajasthan India
PATHETIC, LIARS, MANNERLESS EXECUTIVES
Jul 19, 2019 08:38 AM 693 Views (via Mobile)

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Took my mobile insurance in Oct 2018 from them worth Rs. 4500. In July 2019, the screen and back glass got damaged. Called them up. They asked for the documents and I shared. They promised for the decision to come in 3 days but did not come.

After 5 days and multiple calls, my call was picked by their support team and I pretended to be a new customer and I was shocked how politely they were talking to me. Their executive gave me details of all their services and promises they complete when pulling a customer but then I revealed I am their existing customer who has been troubled by them, then suddenly the tone of that executive changed to RUDE. He did not listen to me for even 20 seconds and simply disconnected the call. I called their Claim department then and one executive picked up the call. He asked to wait for a few hours. But not to my surprise, they sent me a mail that my claim has been approved for TOTAL LOSS and asked me to send my phone on an address where one personal number was given.

I made a call on that number and it turned out to be of Syncnscan executive SUDHIR. Here the calculation they made was in such a way that I will give them my phone and I will get only 18, 000 Rs for my phone worth 67, 900 Rs. Their reason was that my repairing cost is more than my claim cost. I wasn't satisfied with what they said. After some time, I called them again and when I complained about the rude behavior of their executive, they said we will provide you a service in which only your back glass will not be repaired but the front screen will be repaired. For that, you need to pay only around Rs. 6000. But here the catch comes, they asked me to get it repaired and they will reimburse around Rs 8000 from the total cost of screen repairing(14000 Rs).

NOTE - HERE THEY DO NOT INCLUDE GST.

Then what was the use of Insurance then if I have to pay the money? Going by the reviews on various platforms, I could not trust these people.

On 19th July, I again called them & asked for the policy documents that weren't given to me when I bought the plan, they simply reply Please call the customer care. THEY HAVE NO MANNERS OF USING HI OR HELLO TO THE CUSTOMER.

I again called up Sudhir and when I questioned him on the Policy Documents and the TERMS AND CONDITIONS written on their own website, he could not answer after two three points. He asked to call back after 20 minutes.

He called me back after few minutes and said you will have to pay only 10% of the repair cost (WHICH DOES NOT INCLUDE GST). But I did not agree on the point where he said I have to pay the whole amount and they will reimburse after 15-20 days. I asked them for Pick up and Drop facilities, he said we do not provide Pick and drop facilities in Delhi. We have it in Maharashtra, take your phone to Maharashtra and get these facilities. He said ye "Chhoti Chhoti baatein thodi likhege hum website pe" For confusing any customer, they can write everything on the website but not the basic facilities.

When he had no answer for his own TERMS AND CONDITIONS. He simply said in a threatening tone that now you will have to go for the TOTAL LOSS policy. THANK YOU FOR CALLING SYNCNSCAN and cut the call.

Few points to note - They promise with lollipop of Pick up and Drop Service but won't give you. They will excuse and say IN NCR, WE DON'T PROVIDE PICK UP AND DROP.

Address - Their address written on the website does not exist.

Recordings - I have recorded my call with Sudhir. Now, legally I will take this case.

Just a fun part - Their very own top member of the company gives the reviews. Mr. Tarun Anand. (He is the director of Semusi, some sister concern of Syncnscan) Attached is the screenshot.

Write a Review on SyncNScan