Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Symphony

Symphony winter i 56 air cooler with remote
May 19, 2018 01:58 PM 2871 Views (via Android App)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

My name is Aman. Today, I review of the Symphony winter I 56 air cooler with remote which I purchased one year ago. And I can say that it is good product other than the large air cooler with lot of noise. But here there will be not noise like roar sound and gives a cool air to all the area of the room because has the wings which will be rotating from left to right and right to left and also be adjustable. Speed of the fan also will be adjust at high, medium and low. Specially, it also has the timer sleep mode from 1 to 7 hours it automatically off and it all functions will be controlled by the remote. And it's water pads has i-PURE Techonology which has bacteria filter, smell filter, PM 2.5 and allergy filter with multi stage purification. So, it is good product and suggested to buying this.

Thank You.