Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Symphony

Lucknow India
Good one but higher cost.
Jun 01, 2017 01:08 AM 4313 Views (via Android App)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I am using this cooler for 3 years but honetly. I payed 11500 for this cooler and with a year fan blade was broken. But tht time it was in warrenty so I dnt have to pay it. But after some time It was again broken. After some time grass of cooler was filed with dust and not getting good air cooling when I open backpannel of cooler I see that their gras was in nest I changed grass but There nest or tear from many places. So if you are thinking to change grass from out side other then service center then its little bit tuff for you. There plastic was good but in mean time it get craked from. Many places. If we talk about air throw then yeah this cooler is good in airthrow and in best in cooling. On the other hand we have to pay lots of money for that.

If we compare this cooler with iron bodycooler then I think Iron cooler is cheaper then this but Iron Cooler also have sone drawback.

I just only request symphony They should improve there plastic body and try to reduce price as its not possible to buy by for everyone.

Symphony Winter i Desert Air Cooler